We are a provider of comprehensive national and international aeromedical and emergency response auditing services for large resource projects, governments and the private sector to non-emergency patient transportation to a wide range of clients including;
- Oil and Gas
- Travel Insurance companies
- Private industry
- State and Federal Governments
- Embassies & Consulates
- Private individuals
Utilising our extensive network of fully audited and endorsed suppliers, we can conduct independent audits on your current emergency operations, provide military trained clinical consultants (Dr’s and Paramedics).
Some of the services we provide include:
- Conduct high level national and international auditing of organisational first response and aeromedical processes and make recommendations
- Senior military trained aeromedical and 1st response auditing teams
- Basic transfers with minimal assistance requiring a Nurse/Paramedic or Doctor escort only
- Conduct independent aeromedical and 1st response auditing and make recommendations
- We also provide a unique service, Medical Travel Companion Services, for people who need assistance with their travel requirements
Key benefits of our service
The aeromedical and 1st response emergency services provided are complex and sometimes unregulated. As a result, there is a large variation between the various service providers in terms of quality, service levels and pricing.
WPM Consulting is an independent ‘intermediary’ between the service providers and can rapidly provide a range of options for the provision of clinical teams together with the right solution to ensure our clients receive quality assistance with the best clinical specialists at the most cost effective price.
Our team are some of the best trained clinicians with a military background on a national and international basis. They are military trained clinicians, aircraft, medical and road transport suppliers that enables us to deliver the complete range of auditing services with quality, choice and consistency as our key theme.
All our providers have been assessed by our expert and highly experienced team and have participated in a rigorous audit process to ensure the highest quality of service delivery. Our audit process provides endorsement that all our suppliers have the required knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform each assignment in a professional, safe and effective manner.
Some key benefits of our service include:
- Access to a wide range of options on a national and international scale
- We act as an independent ‘Provider Manager’ to ensure quality and effectiveness of services
- All our providers are audited to strict quality and risk management standards
- Strong industry knowledge and expertise
- Ability to coordinate or advise on the best available medical response using our provider network
- Defines and demystifies Aeromedical and Emergency services – we remove the guesswork
- Fast response
We have a highly specialised team of health professionals, allowing us to deliver a quality service to our clients and patients. More information about our management team can be found here.
For more information
If you would like to know more about our Auditing and Health services drop us a note.